What should not be done with epilepsy?
Each patient asks the question – what should not be done with epilepsy? In this article, we will analyze those cases that can provoke epilepsy.
- It is not recommended to immediately go to bed in the afternoon after a meal and in general it is better to refrain from naps.
- Celery and parsley are the causative agents of an attack, so try to eliminate them from your diet. Do not eat fatty and spicy foods.
- Beware of sunny weather, you can not look at the bright sun for a long time, try to avoid places where the sun ripples through objects. For example, when driving through a forest.
- When taking a bath, you must not stay in the steam room for too long. You need to breathe more fresh air, so do not sit in the steam room.
- It is forbidden to take alcohol, drugs and smoke cigarettes!
- Avoid swimming in bodies of water on sunny days.
- You cannot engage in combat sports: boxing, karate, hand-to-hand combat, etc.
- You cannot bring your body to a state of fatigue and drowsiness.
All these reasons can become the causative agents of an epileptic seizure, control yourself and your body so as not to provoke seizures.