Dr. Irene Abramovich, MD specializes in psychiatry in West Hartford, CT and has over 48 years of experience in the field of medicine. She graduated from her medical school with her medical degree in 1971. Dr. Irene Abramovich is licensed to practice by the state board in Connecticut (033192).
Dr. Irene Abramovich also practices at 1216 Farmington Avenue, West Hartford, CT. She is accepting new patients at her medical office, and available for appointments, preventative care, medical care as well as ongoing patient care.
Primary practice location
Check Dr. Irene Abramovich's office address in West Hartford, CT and make an appointment.
1216 Farmington Avenue, 304
West Hartford, CT 06040
Phone number (860) 561 5515
Fax: (860) 645 4132
Hours of Operation
These hours represent Dr. Irene Abramovich office's business hours. Please call (860) 561 5515 to schedule an appointment in her office or get more information.
- Monday - Friday:08 am - 05:00 pm.
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed.
- NPI Number: #1407864887
- Medical license: 033192 (CT)
- Years in practice: 48+
- Gender: Female
- Credential: DMD
- Is sole proprietor: Yes
- Medicare assignment: Yes
- Accepting new patients: Yes
- Languages: English
Specialties & Expertise
Primary specialty: Psychiatry
With more than 48 years of experience, Dr. Irene Abramovich has been identified as specializing in psychiatry specialist.
Doctors can have one or more medical licenses for different specialities in Connecticut or different states. Related medical licenses for Dr. Irene Abramovich are as mentioned below:
- Speciality: Psychiatry
- Taxonomy: 2084P0800X
- Medical Licence: 033192, issued in the state of Connecticut
Medical Training & Board Certifications
She was educated at the following institutions:
- Medicare Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) Incentive Program - n/a
- Medicare Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program - n/a
- Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program - n/a
- Participated in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program - n/a
- Committed to heart health through the Million Hearts® initiative - n/a.
An affiliated hospital is a hospital where a doctor can practice and admit patients. Affiliation usually means doctors can admit patients to a hospital. She does not have any hospital affiliations listed, please contact the physician’s office as they may have hospital affiliations not included on this site.
Office Locations & Appointments
Appointments may be made for routine visits or new problems that you may be experiencing. Knowing what questions to ask before, during and after appointments is vital to better understand, and therefore manage, an illness.
- Accepts Medicare Assignment: Yes, She will accept the approved Medicare payment and will not bill for more than the Medicare deductible or coinsurance.
- Accepting new patients: Yes, Dr. Irene Abramovich is accepting new patients at her office.
- Payment Options: Dr. Irene has not yet added any information about she practice's billing policies and payment options.
- Languages supported at her practice: English.
Dr. Irene Abramovich does not have any insurances listed.
If your insurance plan is accepted and have any questions regarding your insurance, please visit the office location or contact to get information about insurances provided by this doctor.
There are currently no reviews for Dr. Irene in West Hartford, Connecticut.
Tell us about your experience by posting a comment about Dr. Irene in West Hartford, Connecticut to help others decide which doctor is right for them.